ACOJ Mission & Vision
"EVANGELISM IS OUR SUPREME TASK"
Our Mission is to search out and establish new territories for local churches to be planted; to equip and develop pastors and church leaders who will be able to further the purpose of the establishment of these local churches. We must enlarge our territory by leading ministerial teams into local, regional, national, and global ministry which will ensure the continuation and spreading of the Apostolic Doctrine as taught by the Apostles of the Lord Jesus Christ! We must create a solid financial wealth base, and outline the determined destiny for future Apostolic Leaders.
VISION STATEMENT OF THE CHURCH
"Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables that he may run that reads it."... Habakkuk 2:2
"Rebuilding the Waste Places"
Our Vison is to do our part in fulfilling the Great Commission, as commanded by the Lord Jesus Christ, which is to seek and to save that which is lost, and to make disciples out of all nations. In pursuit of this commission, we must commit ourselves to a standard of excellence in the preaching, teaching and demonstration of the Apostolic-Oneness Gospel message of salvation, deliverance, healing and restoration through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, with the help of the Holy Spirit.
- Our Motive is purely, love for Christ. We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
- Our Hope is that you will also be drawn by Christ's love, and into His ever-expanding Kingdom.
- Our Joy is to welcome you, your family, and friends to worship with us, lifting up and magnifying the name of Jesus.
- Our Crown is our highest achievement; seeing you grow in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ; that he may dwell in your hearts by faith, as you become secure and established in His love; and that we may present you before Christ, blameless and faultless with exceeding joy.
- Our Method is to rebuild the waste places according to the word of the Lord written in Isaiah 58:12.
Isaiah 58:12 (KJV) "And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, 'the repairer of the breach, the restorer of paths to dwell in".
God is aware of the circumstances of our time and the condition of our cities and churches. He has commissioned us to enlarge our sphere of influence, stretch out the boundary lines and not hold back;
Isaiah 54:1-3 (KJV) for thou shall break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles and make the desolate cities to be inhabited".
As a result of this commission, The Apostolic Church of Jesus, Inc. is a "generational Church" and our children must be equipped to make the right choices. This will ultimately enable them to avoid altering the plan of God for their lives. We must not fail God nor alter His plans.
"Jesus Christ is the True and Living God". To God be the Glory!